Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,download Adobe® Acrobat Reader.
Use it to:
- Activate and deactivate your WCB debit card if it is lost, stolen, or being misused.
- Receive instant alerts when the card is used.
- Set dollar limits to keep spending in check.
- Prevent transactions based on merchant type(s) or transaction type(s).
- Designate locations in which you wish to use your card.
How much does it cost?
- MyCardRules is free for WCB Debit card customers
- Note: Carrier fees may apply.
How to get it:
- Open the WCB Mobile App and navigate to preferences
- Select Manage Cards to open the menu
- Texts from MyCardRules will include last four digits of the card number, location of the transaction, the amount of the transaction, and the proper response if the transaction is fraudulent
- Note: If the transaction is authorized the text may be ignored.
- After you have set up your WCB Debit Card you can set up Do Not Disturb so you will not receive texts at certain times.