TEAMVIEWER LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
You are about to establish a joint meeting with a West Central Bank Data Processing staff member. Please note: by starting the TeamViewer software you automatically agree to the liability disclaimer.
West Central Bank does not accept any liability for data or software that is lost, corrupted, deleted or altered prior to, during or after the remote session.
Data security is the sole responsibility of the customer. Liability is restricted to intent and gross negligence. West Central Bank accepts no liability for faults for which it is not responsible, even if they occur around the time when the support is provided.
By clicking on the button you hereby confirm your acceptance of the terms of this disclaimer and give consent to allow the West Central Bank Data Processing staff member control of your computer. Please note that the service is only available during our business hours and subject to prior arrangement by telephone with our Data Processing staff.
- The staff member cannot access your computer or collaborate with you without your express consent.
- No third-party programs other than West Central Bank software solutions or West Central Bank partner software will be installed on your computer without prior discussion and your express permission
- Data will not be removed from your computer unnoticed and without authorization
- The custom link provided ensures that you will be connected to a West Central Bank Data Processing staff member.
- Every TeamViewer session is encoded with a 1024bit RSA Private/public Key Exchange and 256 Bit AES system.
- Please find detailed information about the security of TeamViewer at TeamViewer.com.
- You can end the session at any given time.